Power & Distribution Transformers | Electric Engineering | Industrial Switchgear | Welding Machines | Sliprings | Generators –
Hawker Siddeley Engineering, synonymous with South Wales Electric has shared the same umbilical code since inception in Rhodesia in 1958. For nearly 60 years now the core expertise remains anchored in the energy/ manufacturing sector with key skills in the manufacture, maintenance, repair and service of Distribution and Power Transformers up to 50MVA at 132kV. The provision of new electric motors, also repairs and services became a natural appendage with the acquisition of Corbzim (Pvt) Limited in 2004.
- Manufacturing and repair of distribution and power transformers
- Manufacturing and repair of control transformers
- Manufacturing and repair of air cooled and oil cooled welding machines
- Supplying of switchgear products, lighting gear and electrical components
- Repairs of Electric Motors
- Manufacturing and repair of current transformers
A Company You Can Trust
Verified Trading History
Hawker Siddeley is an Esaja Premium Gold Member with verified trading history, documentation, capacity and addresses. Hawker Siddeley specialises in Power & Distribution Transformers, Electric Motors, Industrial Switchgear, Welding Machines, Sliprings & Generators.
Payment Options We Accept